Monday, June 28, 2010

My Jewelry Has Hit the Big Time!

My jewelry is now being featured at The Briarpatch on 34 in Greenwood, South Carolina!! This is a really cute store in downtown Greenwood that sells gifts and home decor items. Shown above is some University of South Carolina themed jewelry created just for the store and an example of some of their other items for sale. Reusable bags are so big right now, and these are the cutest ones I've seen! Become a fan of the store on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=70762921181&ref=ts#!/pages/Greenwood-SC/Briarpatch-On-34-GiftsGourmetHome-Decor-Wine-Shop/105541524232?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=10 and be sure to stop by if you ever find yourself in Greenwood! Feel free to contact me about having custom items made for your local store. I'd love to do business with you! The Briarpatch is currently featuring my beaded keychains, Clemson and Carolina themed jewelry, flower earrings, and key earrings. They all make great gifts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment