Monday, October 3, 2011

This Week's Featured Item(s)

This week's featured items are my earring holder frames.




These are just so great. I have one that I couldn't live without. I don't know how I functioned before having one! My earrings stay organized and are displayed like a piece of art. Each frame has a saw tooth hanger attached to the back, so frames can be hung on the wall. The frames can also be displayed on an easel or propped against the wall on your vanity or dresser.


At school, mine always hung in my closet with my other jewelry organizers.


Both of my roomies had ones hanging in their rooms too. (Sorry I don't have a pic of you with yours, Catherine.)

I have three ready for sale in my shop, but I take custom orders. Let me know what size/color you need for your earrings! These would be the perfect gift for any lady in your life. Christmas is just around the corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment