Sunday, July 8, 2012

Monogram Necklaces

Monogram Necklaces are the biggest things right now, and Hand Made and Lovely has finally jumped on the bandwagon.


I have just added these new pieces to my Etsy shop (along with other new lovelies) for your to customize for yourself and friends. These make great gifts (including bridesmaid gifts)!! If you're interested in orders of multiples, please contact me, and I will make you a custom listing.

Choose between Monogram or Initial necklaces.


All letters are in a script font and very light weight. Initial necklaces feature all lower case initials in order. Monogram necklaces feature lower case first and middle initials with an upper case letter representing the last name in the middle.


 Allow 2-3 days for orders to be made and shipped (4-5 days for larger orders). Get your custom Monogram or Initial Necklace today!

1 comment:

  1. I think tortise shell anything is perfectly appropriate. I have a lovely large silver Monogram Necklace inside a circle that I wear all the time as well as a gold locket that's monogrammed that I also wear very regularly. I don't think the acrylic ones are for me b/c I have the other two and wear them sooo frequently that it's just not where my $$ is well spent. However, I think they're cute and fun, so worth it if you're going to get quite a few wears out of them!!

    ReplyDelete