Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Back!!

It's been so long since I've blogged! I have really good excuses though! First, I flew up to New York so that I could help my brother move. We packed EVERYTHING in his 2 bedroom apartment in less than 24 hrs! Then, we started our road trip back down to GA. We stopped at Falling Water...amazing!!!! After three days of driving we were finally home, sweet home. He left a few days later driving to Austin, TX, while I headed to the beach! A week of relaxing in the sand with friends and no computer. (That of course means no blogging either.) Then, I came back to school and turned 21. I'm just getting settled back in, so it is the perfect time to start blogging again.
I'm getting ready for my big Clemson jewelry sale in about a week and a half. I have to get everyone invited, label all my jewelry with prices, and set up the apartment on the day of. After the sale, there will be new Etsy items! (Unless they all sell, of course.) I'll be sure to blog it! Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on my semi-regular schedule again.

3 comments:

  1. When you put it that way... that is a pretty crazy month right there!
    Thanks again for helping pack/move :D

    ReplyDelete