Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


So today's Top 2 Tuesday theme is:
Top 2 Favorite perfumes/colognes/scents
I've never really been a perfume girl, so I'm choosing to focus on the "scent" portion.
1. There is nothing like the smell right before it's gonna rain on a summer night in the south. I love swinging on the back porch right before a storm. There are just no words to describe that scent!
2. I love the smell of little clean babies. What happens to that smell as we get older? Why do we lose it? The world would be such a nicer place if we all smelled so wonderful.

Hope this isn't breaking the rules :) But those are my Top 2 favorite scents!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you with both scents! My nephew is 8 months old and still has the baby smell - I wish I could bottle it up!

    ReplyDelete