Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm Surrounded by Orange and Purple!!

...Not that that is a bad thing :)

I have missed being at Clemson this summer so much! My jewelry journey brought me to the conclusion that I needed to make some Clemson-themed jewelry for all my girls up there! I plan on having a show/sale Saturday, August 28th (which is the Saturday before football starts). Everyone needs something new to wear to the first game! The Clemson jewelry will be the feature, but I am also going to have all the items from my Etsy shop on display and for sale. So far I've made key chains, bobby pins, rings, earrings, and necklaces all featuring the beautiful colors of orange, purple, and white. I've been using glass and plastic beads, vintage buttons, and even a pair of vintage clip-on earrings (They found new life as a ring and necklace.). For all the Clemson girls interested, I plan on making a Facebook event shortly after classes start. Let me know if you'd like to be on the guest list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment