Monday, July 26, 2010

Featured Etsy Item of the Week

So I once again forgot to post a featured item yesterday. I guess it's still early in the week, so I won't be too down on myself. This week's featured item is this vintage button ring. My friend, Rachel, told me I should start making rings because she has become obsessed with them. I just had to listen!! (She bought 2!) This ring has a dark red flower shaped button attached to a silver adjustable ring base. The flower is so cute! It would be perfect for a UGA football game (or any other school with red as a main color). What a deal for only $5!!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/51945210/red-flower-button-ring

2 comments:

  1. It's really cute! I remember seeing it when I browsed your shop the other day! I'd love to shop at your store closer to the holidays!

    And it goes with freckles, which is a must. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have you shop! I think so many pieces would make great gifts!! I have to warn you that most of my items are one of kind, so when it's gone, it's gone.

    And yes, everything I make is guaranteed to go with freckles! :)

    ReplyDelete