Monday, July 19, 2010

Featured Etsy Item of the Week

I have been slacking so badly!! I promised myself I'd remember to post a featured item every Sunday. Well, it's almost Tuesday. This week's featured Etsy item is this beautiful fresh water pearl necklace. A small charm made of fresh water pearls on a gold chain is sure to dress up any outfit. I love the simplicity and elegance of the piece. This would make a great gift! And even better, I just put the item on sale...20% off!! This sale won't last long! I have another necklace featuring brown fresh water pearls too. I can make more similar necklaces of different lengths if you were thinking of them as bridesmaid gifts or wanted one for you and one for a family member or friend. Feel free to contact me!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49750219/fresh-water-pearl-necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment