Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blog Exclusive Jewelry for Sale

I'm offering some Hand Made and Lovely pieces to you in this exclusive sale. I haven't posted these items to my shop, but whichever ones don't sell will be added during the Summer. The prices and shipping charges will be higher. These are one-of-a-kind pieces available on a first come-first served basis. Please contact me with any questions. Flat rate $2 shipping applies to all orders (whether you buy 1 or 8 items).

Silver Loops Necklace

Colorful Ball Necklace

Vintage Charm Necklace

Decorative Key Earrings

Beaded Earrings

Blue Owl Necklace

Long Chain Earrings

Lime Green Jewel Earrings

Don't forget to check out all the items in my shop. Everything is temporarily on sale. Many items ship for free!! Orders over $25 receive a special gift!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your new items..hmmm might need to get one of those necklaces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is just darling! :) Thanks for sharing.

    I am visiting you from the Boost My Blog Friday meme. It is nice to "meet" you.

    I hope you have a blessed weekend!
    Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you do make some lovely jewellery! I especially like that colourful ball necklace!

    Just stopped by from the Friday blog hop. I’m following you now and hope you’ll stop by my blog sometime too! Have a lovely weekend.
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete