Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend Update

I had a great time this past weekend. My engaged friend Emily, who is getting married in less than 3 short weeks, had a lingerie shower and bachelorette party in Savannah. We had a blast!


We started off the lingerie shower by dressing two of the girls as "toilet paper" brides. We had a few other games (which included Emily putting underwear on her head), ate lots of good food, and Emily opened her presents.




After all the lingerie festivities, we got ready to go out!! We ate dinner at a local Japanese steakhouse (which was waaaay too much food).


All the girls wore black so Emily would pop in her hot pink!


After dinner we went dancing in downtown Savannah. The night was a success! I know Emily had fun at her "last" hoo-rah! Plus, I got to wear two new dresses in one day. What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, love your teal dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and pink idea! My best friend is getting married in September and her wedding colors are black and pink. I may have to steal that idea for her bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete