Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 1

Today is the first day of my 25 Days of Christmas event!


If you missed yesterday's post, I will posting items for sale each day of December leading up to Christmas. Today's items are inspired by the Barred Owl we found in our yard last week.


Owls have proven to be "big" this year, so I thought it was appropriate that this was the first time I had even seen one up close and personal safely from my bedroom window.


These owl and mum bobby pins are the perfect, unique pop to any outfit. Choose from these three available sets: gray and red wine, white and mauve, gray and mustard. Resin cabochons are attached to antiqued brass bobby pins.

Each set is $8 with free shipping! Orders will be processed through PayPal. Please leave a comment below with the set you would like. Make sure that your email is linked to your comments, so that I can contact you with more information. First come, first served.


Happy shopping, and Happy December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment