Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 7

And I thought I was late with my post yesterday...It's the 7th day of Christmas. Today is my boy's 23rd birthday, so I figured I'd post one of my favorite pieces in his honor. I've also reduced the price for his age!


Today I am offering up one of my all time favorite items. I haven't posted many times before about my love for the rosette necklace.



My necklace just goes with everything!! Well, that one is mine, but you can have your own.


Multi colored on antiqued chain, Red & White on gold chain

Each necklace has a lobster clasp and features 5 fabric rolled rosettes. For $23, one of these could be yours! Free shipping on this item.  Orders will be processed through PayPal. Please leave a comment below with the set you would like. Make sure that your email is linked to your comments, so that I can contact you with more information.


Happy shopping, and Happy December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment