Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day 15

Another one of a kind piece for Day 15.


Today's one of a kind piece is a beautiful cuff bracelet, and I apologize because the pictures do not do this bracelet justice.



I wrapped a light weight aluminum cuff in orange and white patterned fabric. I then took two strips of navy and white fabric with one strand of vintage rhinestone chain and braided the three. This creates such a unique look. I generally refer to this as my "Auburn Cuff" (because of the colors), but I think it is a beautiful piece that could be for anyone!

The cuff is $12 with $2 shippingOrders will be processed through PayPal. Please leave a comment below with any questions. Make sure that your email is linked to your comments, so that I can contact you with more information.


Happy shopping, and Happy December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment