Monday, January 21, 2013

Pinterest Party Update

As introduced in my last post, I've been hosting local Pinterest Parties each month as a fun opportunity to make craft projects found on Pinterest. January's craft was this "Secret Book Box"



I had a great turn-out of guests, and everyone had fun making their own Book Box from vintage Reader's Digest books. I even had a couple of Book Boxes ordered from out-of-towners who loved the project.


Anyone interested in buying your own Book Box or Book Box kit, please let me know. I have extra materials available.

Book Box Kit (supplies needed with instructions) - $12 + $5 shipping
Book Box (already made) - $15 + $5 shipping
Patterns available:


For any local readers, ask me for the information or find it on my Facebook page!

Follow me on Pinterest to see all my fun crafting ideas!

1 comment: