Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Jewelry

I've been busy working two jobs and still trying to find time to make jewelry. I'm hoping to be participating in a monthly Market Day in my town in July, so I've really got to get busy making new pieces.

I'd love to hear what y'all think of the things I've been working on. Some of the pieces bring a new style to Hand Made and Lovely. I'm planning on waiting to post these to my shop until after the July sale, but be sure to contact me if your interested or would like measurements.

Cream and Tan Rosette Necklace
$20 +shipping

Ribbon Wrapped Bling Headband
$12 +shipping

Ribbon Wrapped Bling Bracelet
$12 +shipping

Red Fire Agate and Gold Chain Bracelet
$28 +shipping

Blue/Grey Stone and Gold Chain Bracelet
$28 +shipping

Make sure you're a fan of my Facebook page! I shared these pictures with my fans before I posted them on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW. I especially LOVE the rose necklace. Beautiful. I might need that in my life soon.

    ReplyDelete