Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Updates

Well, I'm back from the beach and had a great time! I almost finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I have 2 chapters left, so I'm hoping to be able to finish it this week. I know that that sounds pathetic, but I usually spend my free time making jewelry when I'm at home.

And I need to be making jewelry. Those of you who fan Hand Made and Lovely on Facebook know that I have a spot in my hometown's July Saturday Market. I'm very excited that I got all my application materials in on time,  because there is usually a waiting list. So, I'm busy trying to use up all my materials and make as much jewelry as possible. I've also got some great ideas flowing for my booth. I'm going to have a hand-painted sign that I'm really excited about. I'd love some tips from anyone who has been a vendor at one of these things before!!

I got back from vacation and was thrown right back into the real world. I was a part of my first install yesterday for work, and it was so exciting!! I spent most of the day unwrapping really expensive furniture and accessories in a Penthouse apartment. The install is continuing today and tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll get to meet our famous client on Wednesday!!

I'm going to do my best to keep up blogging during this week. I really want to share all the new designs I've been creating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment