Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I haven't linked up to WILW with Jamie in quite a while!! I've missed this!


This Wednesday, I'm loving my job. I feel like I've been learning so much about the Interior Design industry. Since I'm working as a small firm, I get to see almost everything! I already know my way around ADAC and have met a lot of great people!


I'm loving my new "bling" pieces. This is such a hot trend right now. Ask me more about these products!

I'm loving that I'm heading up to the beach after work tonight! I need this week vacation to relax a little. I plan on finishing reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I've been reading since last year's beach trip, but it took me a while to get into it. Now, it's getting good. Of course while I'm gone I won't be able to ship out any orders. I do apologize, but all orders will be processed as soon as I return.

I'm loving all of you!! I've almost reached 200 followers! That is so amazing!

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at the beach! I'm still looking for books to bring on my beach trip next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun on your beach vacay!! congrats on 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete