Thursday, June 2, 2011

I want an iPhone...

I've just got to get one, but the price tag is stopping me from going out today. I've decided that when my PayPal account reaches the prices of the phone (with my upgrade) that I'm going to get one. I'm starting a meter in the sidebar of my blog to help myself keep track, and let y'all know my status if anyone cares. I'm almost a third of the way to my goal!


Any iPhone lovers out there?

Here are some links to current items I have for sale on my blog, and be sure to look out for my garage sale post coming soon! I have over a dozen pieces of clothing either gently worn or never worn that I need to sell. It's a great chance to get some new items for your wardrobe at a great price! I have clothes from Old Navy, Forever 21, Gap, American Eagle, Target, etc.

Jewelry for Sale
Friendship Bracelets
Purse Sale

Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop. Use the code iphone10 to receive 10% off your total purchase. All purchases made during this iPhone fundraiser will also receive a free gift!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!! Winner will be chosen Saturday! A Hand Made and Lovely purchase will get you 10 extra entries in the giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. I also want an iphone! I use my ipod touch for almost everything, the only thing I can't do is take pics and call people so yes, I also would LOVE an iphone!

    Anyways, I am a new follower! Feel free to stop by my blog or visit me on my new community for bloggers, it's a great way to connect with other bloggers: http://www.blogaholicnetwork.com. You can even list your giveaways!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete