Friday, February 3, 2012

Pinterestin' Friday


I figured I'd start my "Back-to-Blogging" with an installation of Pinterestin' Friday. Just like I used to do, I'm going to share a few of favorite pins from the past week. All links to original posts can be found on my pinterest boards.

The theme for today is:
orange

I love the idea of a painted claw-foot tub, but I think my mom would kill me if she came home and found that ours was orange.


I love nice sectional sofas. This cream color with the orange accents is lovely.


Not technically orange (yet), but I will be making these bracelets very soon!! I've already ordered my chain and orange suede! I also have black, gray, white, and pink suede coming. Look for these in my shop when it opens later this month.


Just because I couldn't resist. :)

Have a great weekend!! Who watches the SuperBowl and who watches the commercials? With the Falcons out, I'll be living for the commercials. Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment