Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie again for WILW.


I'm loving that I remembered it's Wednesday and to link up with WILW.


I'm loving my weekend plans! I'm heading up to VA to see my old roomie Catherine, and she's got an itinerary all planned out for me.


I'm loving the new bracelets I'm making, and I'm loving that I've already sold one. Get your order in today! Right now, I'm making orange, pink, white, black, and gray. $15

I'm loving the beautiful weather we had today! That made my afternoon run/walk much more enjoyable.


I'm loving that tonight is the season finale of Revenge. Even though I'm sad it's going to be over, I am glad that  I'll finally figure out what's going to happen! Does anyone watch Revenge? I want to hear your theories!

Happy Hump Day!!

2 comments: