Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie (for the first time in a long time) for WILW!!


I'm loving that I'm back to blogging!! I'm going to try to be better than I have been the past month. I've got some exciting new posts lined up. I'll also be reopening my Etsy shop soon!

I'm loving this amazing Georgia weather! It's February and in the 60s. That makes going to run everyday so much easier!

I'm loving that I'll be spending the weekend celebrating Valentine's day with the boy. This will be our 4th Valentine's together (unless you count our "group date" freshman year because he was too lame to ask me on a real date).


I'm loving the tutorial I found for these bracelets. As soon as the suede I ordered arrives, I'll be making these for my new shop!

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh a fellow SC blogger!!!!! I graduated from clemson in 2005!!!! I live in Greenville - where do you live???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love them too. fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete