Friday, April 1, 2011

See Where I Relax - Link Up

It's the first Friday of April, and Lauren and I are hosting another link-up. This month we want to see where you relax!


I would love to be able to relax on that beach all day! I'm obviously missing Spring Break.

A fun link-up to show your followers where you relax…You can show pictures of your favorite area to relax wherever that might be.
The rules:
1.  Follow the 2 hostesses (Hand Made and Lovely and A Modern Day Wife’s Journey)
2.  Post a link back to the link-up
3.  Share where you relax!

So here's where I like to relax in my apartment...


This picture was taken on move in day almost 2 years ago. My bed isn't usually made, but I wish it was. I love all my pillows, and my bed is very cozy. When I read or do a crossword or blog, I like to sit next to my lamp. I try to dedicate at least an hour before I actually go to sleep to just relaxing in bed. Whether I'm talking on the phone to the boy or cruising through stumbleupon, it's a great way to end my day.

Now, link-up and show us where you relax!

2 comments: