Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie again for WILW! This has to be one of my favorite link ups!


I'm loving that the awesome news I got in one of my Psych classes yesterday. Stay with me, we have a total of 4 tests all out of 50 points, but all graded on a curve. If you make A's on 3 of the 4 tests, you are allowed to exempt the final...BUT my teacher also drops your lowest of the 4 test grades. So, I found out yesterday that I made an A on the third test (as well as the first 2) so I am now officially finished with that class! She doesn't even take attendance, so I have nothing left to do for that A!!! Little did I know I took my last test at Clemson last Thursday.

I'm loving that I have one paper and one studio project left for the semester.

I think I'm loving that today marks one month until graduation. Not too sure about that one yet.


I'm loving that this weekend is my three year anniversary with the boy. So far all we have planned is eating dinner at our favorite Japanese steak house and exchanging gifts. I can't tell you what I got him, but I will say that we have a cute little tradition. Each year, in addition to whatever we get each other, we get a gift that correlates with the number anniversary we're on. So our 1st year, we exchanged a $1 present. This year, I have to find something that is $3.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary!! and that's awesome your done with your class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you anniversary!! YAY!! Can you email me your mailing information so I can send you the Firehouse Giftcards you won on 1Grown2ToGo ?

    1grown2togo.blogspot.com@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl and yay for graduation coming up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on taking your last test and your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYA! Soon you will be a Tiger alum!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 3 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw thats awesome :) cute ideas!
    Nice post! xo -isha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your anniversary! You two make a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete