Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Swap Post - finally

springswap

I've been so late getting this post up because of some technical difficulties with my camera. Luckily I found a new camera cable on a shopping adventure on Saturday afternoon. To make it better, the cable is pink. I could only buy it in a kit of 3, so make me an offer if you need a pink USB Device Cable or Ethernet Cable. The cables are unused, but my mini device cable from the pack works perfectly.


I participated in my first ever blog swap recently! I was partnered up with the fabulous Beth at Living a Goddess Life. She has a great blog and just opened her own Etsy shop! Be sure to check it out!


She did better than I did and individually wrapped everything in the package with individual notes for each item! It was like Christmas!


Yes, I opened the box while in bed. I had just gotten back from Spring Break. I was so pleased to open all the individual gifts to find such an array of things! Everything from party poppers to body lotion.


I, of course, loved getting a new pair of cute flip-flops. These came at the perfect time for the warm weather we've been having!



Beth did a great job getting me fun spring items!! Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. what a fabulous swap package!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you liked it! :D
    I am at a loss about mine. I've used or packed away (for my move this month) the stuff you got me, but my camera isn't syncing with my laptop. I am going to try begging my techie brother to look at it, so I can figure a way to get the pics off of it so I can post about the amazing package YOU sent me. Phew. Thanks as ever for your patience....and for the shout out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very enlightening and beneficial to someone whose been out of the circuit for a long time.

    clomid

    ReplyDelete