Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WILW!!

I'm linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


First I'm loving the feedback I got from yesterday's post. I'd love some more though, if you didn't see the ideas I've been pondering.

I'm loving that my studio is taking a field trip to Greenville to tour the BMW plant. We're not allowed to take pictures inside, but I'm sure it's going to be cool! Plus, it's always nice to have a day off of class.


I'm loving that I sold one of my pink cables on eBay! It was my very first eBay sale. Let me know if you're interested in a pink ethernet cable. You can name your price!!

I'm loving that I stopped writing finished my last paper. This means I'm finished with yet another class! Now all I have is studio. Our final review is next Friday.


I'm loving the Hand Made and Lovely giveaway being hosted by Scribbles from Emily. It ends Friday and there are low entries, so be sure to check it out! She's got a great blog too! She's having a fashion series, and this week she is helping her readers find their "style".


I'm loving this dress I bought from Target this weekend with the gift card I won from the Little Girl in the Big World. Thanks again, Meghan! Now, I just have to decide if I should wear it for Easter, my final review, my friend's lingerie shower, or graduation. Life is hard.

I'm loving my weekend ahead. I'm heading home for Easter, but I'm stopping by the boy's house on the way. We've got fun dinner plans. Saturday, I have my bridesmaid's dress fitting and plans to hang out with a couple of girlfriends. Sunday is Easter, and I hoping to be eating some delicious french fries (since I haven't had any for 40 days).

Happy Hump Day!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress! And your trip to the plant sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm excited for Easter too! =) i love the dress! it would be so cute with a jean jacket and some boots! =)

    ReplyDelete