Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Small Change and a Big Change

So one small change - I've removed my "iPhone Meter" from my sidebar.

One big change - I went with the Droid Incredible 2 over the iPhone.

I have been wanting an iPhone for quite a while, but several events led to my change of heart. A lovely follower of mine informed me that Verizon was going to be changing their prices on their smartphone data packages. I did a little research and found that they were totally removing the unlimited choice. As of now, I think they have adopted a tiered system. I really wanted to get grandfathered in on the lower unlimited price!

My bank account was also more Droid friendly. This phone was marked down $50 for my account with an additional $50 online discount. Add on my $30 upgrade discount, and I was quite a happy camper.

I have several friends with Droid, and they love their phones! In my house, my brother is the go-to electronic guy. So before I made my purchase and final decision, I had to call him. He's an iPhone user, so I know I could trust his opinion.

Long story short, I went with the Droid. So far, I'm loving it!! I purchased a white case it for it, so it's almost like having a white iPhone!

1 comment:

  1. i adore my droid...but then, i've never used an iphone...my droid has touch screen plus a keyboard that works better for me when i'm texting...i don't think you'll be disappointed.

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete