Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

First of all, I'm loving that it is actually Wednesday. I've been thinking all day that it's Tuesday, so that's a nice surprise.

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!


I'm loving that I had a successful beach vacation with my friends this past weekend. We all had fun, and I'm sad that I'm back in the real world. Also, just want everyone to know that I won at putt-putt. That's a pretty big deal!

I'm loving that I only have one more day of work this week. I'm using Friday to get ready for my next Market Day sale.

Speaking of Market Day, I'm loving that the next sale is next Saturday. While this does mean that I only have a little over a week to get ready, I'm excited that it's so close! I'm hoping for as much success this month.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the next sale! And, I love that you had a great vacation :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete