Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie again for WILW!!


I'm loving that it's Wednesday...Hump Day!!


I'm loving that I'm heading to Charleston Friday morning to celebrate with my friends Kelsey and Gary! They're getting married on Saturday afternoon, so I've got a weekend of wedding festivities to look forward to! (Not to mention, I get to see some of my friends I haven't seen all summer!!)


I'm loving that Monday was the 4th of July, and that I got to spend the holiday in my hometown with my boy. I wouldn't trade our hysterical laughing in the sudden downpour for actually getting to watch fireworks anyday.

Can't wait to see what y'all are loving today!

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend the 4th.

    I love Charleston, it is one of my favorite places to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a hilarious night. maybe as funny as "thanks for the cleanup, ok?"?

    ReplyDelete