Thursday, September 29, 2011

Money for your Opinions

I know I've posted about the Opinion Outpost website before, but now I know it's legit. I got my first check in the mail on Monday for $33.30. I decided to go ahead and cash out my opinion points (you have to wait until you have at least 200). It took me about 3 months of taking surveys to reach this point, but it's really just 10-20 minutes here and there. I think the longer you've been a member, the more survey opportunities you have. I'm already back up to 180 points.

They send you emails when eligible surveys become available, but you have to be able to act kind of fast. Quotas are filled for certain demographics, and you won't be able to receive points.

When you request a check, it says that it can take 4-8 weeks. It only took about one week for my check to arrive.

If you have spare time and want to earn a little extra cash, this is a great opportunity for you. Plus, if you join through this link, I get 20 points! That's $2!

I'm not being compensated by Opinion Outpost for this blog post (unless you sign up!). I just wanted to share an opportunity with my readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment