Friday, September 9, 2011

Pinteresting Friday

It's Friday!! I have not been the best blogger this week...but I'm sharing some of my pins from the week.


This is one of my favorite quotes. I found it about 2 years ago, and I just think it's so true. Be kind.


I absolutely love these bunk beds. Don't you want to sleep here? This would be perfect for a beach or lake house for extra guests.


This is the last pin I'll share for today. This could be a great alternative to a guest book at a wedding. These would be so fun to put in a book and read later!

3 comments:

  1. I lovethe Guest Libs!! That would be SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Guest libs! That is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love that quote! And I've seen that guest libs thingie on Pinterest. ^_^ So cute!!!

    And hell yes little sleeping quarters! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete