Friday, September 2, 2011

Pinteresting Friday

It's time for another Pinteresting Friday. I can't believe it's Friday again, and that it's already September!


I'm actually making these as I type!! The first batch has already come out of the oven, and I just had to sample. I plan on writing an entire post about this, but sweet baby Jesus these things are good (especially hot out of the oven). Follow the link to my pinterest, click on the picture, and follow that blog's link to the full recipe.


I've got to include something orange today. Tomorrow is Clemson's first football game of the season! GO TIGERS!! How amazing would it be to watch the game from this chair?!? I found an amazing wing-back chair at the Salvation Army last year, so I have to keep this in mind when I decide to reupolster it.


Last one for today, I really want to make a pair of these out of some of my old jeans. I also think they'd be so cute with some colorful fabric peeking out of the bottom.

Follow me on Pinterest, so I can see all of you finds too!

Happy Pinning, and Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. ummm...can i get some of those cupcakes in the mail? they look SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete