Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie again this week to share what I'm loving this Wednesday.


I'm loving that it's Wednesday (as always). This weekend I have a booth at a new sale! A local church is having a Chicken Q and Fair with vendors. I'm hoping for a big turn out. Last year, they had around 300 buy BBQ.


I'm loving that my Tigers won on Saturday! and I'm loving I got to go to the game! This was one of the most exciting Clemson games! The crowd was loud and cheering the entire time. The best part was that I didn't have to hear a single "WAAAR EAGLE" for the rest of the day...and I haven't seen any "WDE" Facebook statuses recently either. If we can shut Auburn up for one week, that makes our victory even sweeter.

I'm loving that I finished The Help last night. Well, I'm kind of sad I finished it, because it was such a good book. I'm just loving that I read it. If you haven't read it yet, do it!!

I'm loving my sweet college friends. Since graduation I've already gotten 2 post cards and an awesome note! Don't you just love snail mail?? I think it's about time for me to send something out.

I'm loving that last week I picked 5 for 5 right in a football challenge at a local pizza place. Today I get to enjoy a free lunch buffet just because I'm so awesome!!

Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment