Monday, January 31, 2011

Featured Item of the Week


This week's featured item is truly unique. I cleaned up an old utilitarian key to make something lovely. I wired the key to a vintage silver chain with an extra jewel. The bead is genuine green jade. My key jewelry has proven to be very popular. I think the jade bead adds a lot to this piece.


The necklace is 26" long, and the key hangs 1 3/4". This unique necklace is sure to go with any outfit. See more about this necklace here and my entire Etsy shop here. If you like this style, be sure to check out my key earrings as well!

Reminder that I have a new fan page up on Facebook. There is a link in my sidebar or click here. Please "like" Hand Made and Lovely!

Speaking of Facebook, I finally rented The Social Network last night. Overall, I thought it was a really good movie!! Who thought it was totally unrealistic ironic that Justin Timberlake (a musician) played the character of the guy who invented Napster? The movie really made me realize how much goes in to all these websites...it's mind blowing.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I am super into the the whole key trend lately. It's great you were able to find one yourself!

    ReplyDelete