Monday, January 17, 2011

Featured Item of the Week

If you scroll back through older posts, you'll notice I started out having a featured Etsy item each week (or most weeks). It's been months since I've had one. I'm keeping my resolution strong...this week's featured Etsy item is a one-of-a-kind hair pin. The pendant used to be a vintage clip-on earring. I removed the "earring parts" and glued the beaded charm to a heavy duty silver bobby pin. I always say these pins are heavy duty because I have very thick hair, and I would want to know if a pin was heavy duty enough to hold my hair back...these are! I love vintage costume jewelry, and I love giving old pieces new life. I'm also big into bobby pins currently because I'm growing out bangs. All my pins are just cute little accessories to add something unique to an outfit. Find this pin here and browse through my shop for other fun hair pins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment