The rules are you have to write seven facts about yourself, pass it on to other bloggers, and then link it back to who passed it on to you.
- I go by my middle name. Word of advice to new parents or people who will ever have children, don’t call you kids their middle name! Name them what you want, but call them their first name. It is very annoying later in life for your child to constantly have to correct teachers and not know what to write on standardized tests. It’s even worse in college when they are in large lecture classes. I get so confused sometimes trying to think what my name is in certain classes. My parents actually did this to my brother as well, and we have both expressed our disapproval.
2. I’m a picky eater. I love pizza but only pepperoni or cheese, and I’ll basically eat any kind of chicken. Those two foods are the backbone of my diet. I judge pizza quality. My favorite is Mellow Mushroom...now I want to eat there.
3. I’m hoping to get the new Verizon iPhone as soon as I’m eligible for an upgrade. Mommy? Daddy? Please? I think you owe me since you called me by my middle name.
4. After I graduate, I want to study Interior Design at either SCAD or the AI of Atlanta. Hopefully after I take the time to get my second degree the job market will be more stable.
5. I wish I made my bed everyday. I started out doing that last year when I moved in to my apartment. I think it lasted a couple of months. My bed is so pretty when I make it, so I really wish I could get better about that.
6. I hate putting away laundry. I don’t mind actually doing laundry or folding my clothes, but I can’t stand putting all my laundry away. It usually sits folded in my laundry basket or laying on my chair for at least a week.
7. I love dressing up and wearing heels. Getting girly is so much fun! I’m glad I’m not a boy…most days.
So, now I'm supposed to tag some of my fellow bloggers:
Lauren @ A Modern Day Wife's Journey
Megan @ Mackey Madness
Be sure to check out these girls awesome blogs!!