Monday, February 7, 2011

Featured Item of the Week

So, this is my first featured item of February…the month of love (or at least the month of Valentine ’s Day). Sadly, I don’t have any heart pendant necklaces in my shop. Instead, I decided to make all the featured items this month about items that y’all love (and when I say y’all, I mean people who heart things in my Etsy shop).

This week’s featured item is a Frayed Fabric Flower Headband. This Hand Made and Lovely piece has two hearts in my Etsy shop.


I love this headband as well. The fabric is so fun! It makes me want spring. The fabric features a bold paisley pattern with gray, pink, lime green, and teal colors. The button in the center is a vintage cream colored button. Its imperfections make me love it even more.

Head on over to my shop and “heart” some of your favorite pieces…maybe they’ll be featured next Monday!

A big thanks to everyone who linked up this weekend! Be sure to join in on the first Friday of March for the next installment of “See Where I…”. It’s a great chance to see where your fellow bloggers live, work, or play!

I’m currently looking for 17 more followers before my big GIVEAWAY! I’m super excited because it will be my first! I’ve already started preparing something Hand Made and Lovely for you!

Also, can I just say…Black Eyed Peas?? What?

1 comment:

  1. Black Eyed Peas=horrible. Can not even believe how bad they were...bet their concert tickets sales drop now...haha. Thank goodness they put in Usher for a minute, so there was one decent voice.

    ReplyDelete