Tuesday, August 2, 2011

$3 Garage Sale - Part 3

This is the last Post for my $3 Garage Sale. If you missed Post 1 and/or Post 2, check them out!

Plain and simple, I have too many clothes. I've been working on cleaning out my closet(s), and I want to offer some of my gently used clothing and accessories to you!

I'm having a $3 sale! Everything costs only $3!! (If you couldn't figure that out from the title.)


Tommy Hilfiger, stretchy cotton halter top, size L
gently worn

Old Navy, sequined skirt, size 10
possibly unworn - maybe worn once

Old Navy, black polka dot flats, size 8
worn once

Gap, flip-flops, size L (7/8)
worn once, shows dirt on bottom

Old Navy, red "Vote" tee, size M
"perfect fit", never worn but no tags

Hollister, sequin shirt, size L
gently worn

Old navy, dotted white tank, size L
gently worn

H&M, bicycle tee, size 8
never worn

Charlotte Russe, sequin tube top, size L
gently worn
This is my final $3 garage sale post (until next time). All items will be billed though PayPal tonight shipped on Wednesday afternoon. That way shipping can be combined to save you money. Shipping will not occur until payment is made. All sales are final!! All sales after Wednesday will be billed and shipped immediately.
If you have already reserved items, send me a quick email letting me know if you want anything else or just the items I'm holding for you. Also, be sure to let me know the PayPal address I need to bill (if it is different than the email attached to your comments). I will ship to the address associated with your PayPal account.

Shipping rates:
1-2 items = $3
3-5 items = $6
>6 items = $9

Ask me about free shipping deals!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment