Friday, August 26, 2011

Pinteresting Friday

I have jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon! I'm sure most of you are thinking, "What took you so long?" I'm kind of asking myself the same question.

I've already found some great ideas. Each Friday I want to share some of weekly finds with you. You'll hopefully get a better sense of my style, and I can get some feedback from you for new ideas I have.

I'll start off my sharing this amazing cake pan and candlestick tiered pedestal.


I MUST make this ASAP!! I even went to Goodwill today to see if I could find some supplies. They had a couple of candlestick contenders, but I'm keeping my options open. I'll probably paint my pink, yellow, or white. I could use this to display jewelry at a sale or for basically anything. How cute would this be at a shower filled with treats?!?

This next one I stole from my friend Emily.


I'm going to have to remember how to do this once Fall rolls around. I'm the kind of girl who only wears scarves in the Fall and Winter...I don't understand Summer scarves...

Follow me on Pinterest, so I can check out all your pins too!

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment