Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie again for WILW!


I'm loving that it's halfway to Friday. I think I say this every week! This week, I'm especially loving that it's almost the weekend, because Saturday is my birthday!!


I'm loving all the new items I've added to my Etsy shop, and I've already had some fans "admire" many of them! Check them out, and let me know what you think! I still have more items coming soon! I have rhinestone "Bling" Headbands, more Vintage Cuffs, and new Earring Holder Frames and Cages.


I'm loving the response I got from my $3 Garage Sale. It was definitely the most success I've had selling things through my blog so far. Check out what I have left and add something new to your closet! There are still some great pieces left, and you can't beat the $3 price!

I'm loving all my lovely followers! I'm now up to 193...don't forget I'm planning a Hand Made and Lovely giveaway when I reach 200! Spread the word, and help me reach my goal!

Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment