Monday, August 8, 2011

This Week's Featured Item

This week's featured item is one of my new Earring Holder Frames.


This large white frame measures 14.5" x 17.5". Depending on the size of each pair, this frame could hold over 40 pairs of earrings! The sawtooth hanger on the back allows this frame to easily be hung on the wall of your closet, bathroom, bedroom, or dressing area. Your earring could make beautiful "art" in any space! Stay organized while showing off your beautiful jewelry! Mine makes accessorizing so much easier. I can't even remember how I used to store my earrings.

These have proven to be very popular! I have two, so contact me today if you would like both frames. I can adjust the Etsy listing. These make great presents! (Especially to someone going off to college...perfect for dorm rooms and apartments!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment