Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Recap!

I had a great birthday weekend...and it's actually continuing tonight!! It all started Saturday with pizza and the Braves. I went out to a local pizza place that always has the Braves' games on with my boy and another couple who are friends of ours. Thanks to my sweet friend Rachel, I'll be getting a pedicure soon! When we got home, it was after midnight, so Ryan was kind enough to let my impatient excited-self open my presents!!

Can't wait to wear this to a Braves games this weekend!

My band is actually gray. I couldn't find the exact hat.

Hilarious book so far!

Saturday afternoon brought cookie cake and gifts from my parents.

Ready for the beach again!

Matches my pink mixer perfectly!

These babies are coming in the mail! :)

Ryan took me to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner, and we came home and watched movies because we were too stuffed to move!

22 has been good to me so far...can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings! Tonight my parents are taking me to my favorite pizza place for Tuesday night trivia...hope we win!! Age does bring wisdom, right?

3 comments: