Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!


As always, I'm loving that it's Wednesday! I'm just excited for the weekend. I've already got plans to go see a movie, but I have no idea which one. Any suggestions??

I'm loving the good traffic this week. I commute to Atlanta three days each week for my internship, and I've hardly had to step on my brakes. I hope the traffic gods don't make me regret saying this...


I'm loving that my Toms arrived on Monday! I was worried about picking the right size, but I chose correctly. I'm planning on sporting these tomorrow!


I'm loving my new Jillian Michael's workout dvd. The quick workouts are so easy to fit in to my schedule! I'm planning on having abs identical to hers any day now...


Hope y'all are having a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I would like abs like that too! I've heard really good things about that dvd and I'm thinking about doing it myself. Everyone is loving Toms today, I feel so out of it without a pair! lol

    ReplyDelete