Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW!

I'm linking up with Jamie again for WILW...


As always, I'm loving that it's Wednesday. As of 4 o'clock today, I have 2 more workdays this week. I'm going to the Braves game Saturday night, so I'm excited to wear my new jersey!

I'm loving how September is looking "Hand Made and Lovely"-wise. I'm planning on having a booth at the first Saturday Market Day. This should be a big month, because it will be Labor Day weekend, and my town always has a lot going on. I'm planning on having two jewelry workshops at the end of the month. If you missed my post yesterday, check it out. Spread the word to any Newnan-ites you know!!

I'm loving that I am 5 followers away from 200!! Don't forget that I'm planning a giveaway when I reach that goal!

Speaking of giveaways, I'm loving this one I found!! Check it out, it ends tonight!! There are 3 prizes!

I'm loving Opinion Outpost! I just enjoy taking surveys, and this site rewards you with cash or giftcards! Every 10 points = $1. They send you plenty of opportunities to get points too! Sign up here! Yes, I get 20 points for each referral...but you are rewarded too!

Happy Hump Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment