Thursday, March 17, 2011

Custom Compass Necklace

A friend of mine recently approached me about making her a custom compass necklace. She has been wanting one for a while and knows that I make jewelry. I did my research and found a compass for sale on Etsy...perfect! I used an antiqued gold chain to accent the brass compass. I think it turned out very nice, and Ashley was beyond pleased!


Sorry for the low quality myspace-esque phone pic. After I made this for Ashley, I saw a compass necklace in American Eagle. It was about a third of the size and more expensive than my price (with tax included). You just can't beat handmade! And it's guaranteed that no other girl walking down the street will have your accesory. This is a working compass, if you were wondering.

Please contact me with any questions about custom jewelry orders. I love creating, and I know what it's like to want a very specific piece. I promise to be honest with you if I simply cannot do what you desire. Prices for custom pieces are similar to the prices in my Etsy shop but may vary depending on materials.

3 comments: