Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIIILW

So each Wednesday I usually link up for What I'm Loving Wednesday...but since I'm on SB11 right now (and this is a scheduled post) I can't exactly add my link to the actual link-up. Unless one of you lovely people wanted to do it for me! :) (not even sure if that's possible)

I'm still participating regardless...except I'm changing the title to

"What I Imagine I'm Loving Wednesday"

This Wednesday I imagine I'm loving being at the beach with my friends. It's supposed to be really great weather!!

I imagine I'm loving relaxing with no school work to think about.

I imagine I'm loving the millions of emails I'll have when I return from vacation about Etsy sales, blog comments, and giveaway wins.

Hope y'all are having a awesome Hump Day! For those of you who aren't at the beach, it's almost the weekend!

I'm looking forward to catching up on all your posts and loves when I return!

4 comments:

  1. I linked you!! Hope you're having a blast at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word: Sunscreen. It's your friend. ;)

    Enjoy the beach!

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things that you are loving today!!! I really miss Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete