Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Green with Envy

I've made my first Treasury on Etsy. This treasury is full of beautiful green pieces! (perfect for St. Patty's day)


I love all these green pieces! Which is your favorite?

While I love jewelry and shopping on Etsy, I've found some other green beauties that I'd like to share with you. All of these dresses are from Modcloth...unfortunately, they are all out of stock. I guess everyone got more of a head start on St. Patrick's Day than I did.





Don't get pinched today...wear your green! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

  1. love love love that green clutch!!!! Super darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Boost My Blog Friday. That's a great collection of green--I like Modcloth too. All you Etsy sellers are so talented! You have pretty, pretty, pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful jewelry pieces!

    ReplyDelete