Monday, March 28, 2011

Featured Item of the Week

So I come back from perfect, summer, 80 degree Florida, and it's a cold, dreary, wet, 50 degree Monday. Two things have brightened my day so far...

1. I received a package from my blog swap partner!! It was like Christmas! There will an entire post on this awesome package later!
2. A featured item of the week!

This week's featured item would be the perfect addition to any spring and summer wardrobe.


I love these pink coral earrings. Each coral piece is unique, and these earrings are as well.


This pair of earrings has just been relisted in my shop. Be sure to check them out!

I can't believe it's the last Monday in March! Come back this Friday to link up when Lauren and I host our "See where I..." series!! We want to see your favorite place to relax and unwind!

Also, be sure to check out the "garage sale" of purses I posted. Low prices on great bags!

4 comments:

  1. Those earrings are very unique! They're perfect for summer. Hope you had a great time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peachy color is very "in"!

    "Ahhhh, my wonderful Florida sun, I love you. Go share some warmth with Bracey, will ya?"

    Lol.

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! Those are super cute earrings! I am headed over to your etsy shop in just a bit. New follower from Fun Tuesday Hop. Drop on in and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley
    http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete