Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!

I'm linking up with the Undomestic Momma again for Top 2 Tuesday!


Top 2 Things you've learned about money:

These are some things I've learned about money in college.

1. It's lame with your friends have money and you don't. It sucks having to say that you can't go out to dinner with everyone because you're out of cash. It also sucks to go shopping with a friend who can actually afford to buy stuff!!

2. It's just as lame to have money with your friends don't. Now, you're the one asking people to go out, and they can't. It's always more fun to go shopping when your friends are having fun and buying cute things too!

4 comments:

  1. I Completely agree! I hate not having money! But it always seems like as soon as I get it.. everyone else doesn't have it! Have a great day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it girl - I hate turning my friends down, because of $. On the other hand, when I do have $ - no one else does? This doesn't even make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly it does not get any better once you are out of college, ha! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! This is hilarious! I love that you said this. Unfortunately, I'm always #1! Poor with no money to spend!

    ReplyDelete