Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Cookie Creation!!

Last week my roomies and I were laying around watching a movie and decided we wanted some cookies. I'm the resident baker, but I didn't have any chocolate chips or vanilla. Catherine suggested that I pick the chips out of her chewy bars...and then changed that to just using her chewy bars. Veronica requested something salty instead of sweet. I immediately thought of my pretzels.


I made up this recipe, and it turned out really good! I was proud. Here's my make-shift recipe:

3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1/2 stick softened butter
add flour until mixture thickens
2 chewy bars broken up
about 10 pretzels broken up
bake at 375 for 8-10 mins

This is by no means an actual recipe...I understand...but it works!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Have a great day honey!

    Did you hear my good news yesterday? Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-and-great-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...you could do pretzels AND chocolate chips for a great sweet/salty combination, then. Yum! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as Lent is over, I am trying this!!

    ReplyDelete