Monday, March 14, 2011

Featured Item of the Week

This week's featured item is my Teal and White Fashion Ring!


The pendant on this ring used to be an earring. I found this pair of earrings during one of my shopping trips and loved the design. After seeing the earrings, I knew I had to have them but not as earrings. I've been really into big rings lately, and this ring definitely makes a statement. 


I cut off the earring post and attached the piece to an adjustable ring base. I kept one for myself (because I love it so much), and I have the matching ring for sale in my shop. It's a steal for $7!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Wow! I am having a giveaway that ends this Friday to celebrate Spring. Check it out and enter if you haven't already! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/spring-break-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete